I want to thank Mystic Circle for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I appreciate Mystic Circle for honoring my blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and write a post about it.
- Share 7 things about your Self.
- Pass the award on to 10 to 12 bloggers you enjoy, link to their blogs, and let them know you nominated them.
7 Things about Me:
1. I wrote and probably will write again for Yahoo Voices under the name Genie Walker. I have a lot of reviews of books, food and products, southern humor, spiritual essays, poems, recipes, and whatever else came to mind.
2. I have only owned four cars. The car I currently own, I bought used in 2003; the one before that I had 13 years before trading it in.
3. My father had my name picked out before he even met my mother. The man wanted girls and he was blessed with two daughters.
4. Regina is the name my father gave me; it means queen.
5. I enjoy quotes. Up to this point I have rarely used a quote in my blog posts, but I take much pleasure in reading quotes from all cultures and time periods. It tickles me that the truths of our earthbound life is unchanging and known all over the world.
6. I notice colors. As a child, I noticed that when couples wore contrasting colors that their relationship was on rocky ground or they could be temporarily ticked off with each other. Next time you see a happy couple, notice what they are wearing.
7. I’ve never been called graceful. I run into doorways all time. If there is a piece of furniture sticking out – I will run into it. If there is a pair of shoes in an empty room – I will fall over them.
Life is good! God is great! All is right in my world!