Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Grateful, Caring, Stubborn Determined, Weird Unique, Spiritual, Blunt, Smart-alecky
2. What keeps you up at night?
At this point in my life, only pain messes with my sleep. Worrying about stuff isn’t my thing anymore.
3. Whom would you like to be?
A better me.
4. What are you wearing now?
Dangling earrings, jeans, cotton shirt and crocks.
5. What scares you?
I’m afraid of being one of those people who do not follow their core values when tested and end up saying “I was just doing what I was told.” That scares me silly.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
The best thing is the unexpected bonus of chatting with so many interesting people.
The worst thing has to be: stop visiting other people’s blogs and get busy with my own blog.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
My Healing Joyfully Facebook page
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would be less resistant to change.
9. Slankets, yes no?
I was getting ready to Google the term “slankets” when commonsense spoke up and said “If you don’t know what it is, then that would be a no.”
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you.
I was nominated by Kim of Silently Heard Once, who posts beautiful poetry on her blog. The most recent thing I learned about Kim is she has trouble figuring out how to link back to another webpage. 🙂
My 10 Nominates:
I hope that my nominates will accept this award, because I look forward to seeing their answers. In the meantime, please visit their blogs.
Life is good! God is great! All is right in my world!