The Sunshine Award
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blog Award, by Chasing the Perfect Moment; thank you so much for nominating me for this award. It is given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” Wow, what an honor it is to be nominated for this award. I shall do my best to keep blogging while being a positive force for good.
In accepting the award, it is required that I:
1. Include the award logo in a post or in my blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about myself.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link my nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated me.
1. What is your favorite color? Yesterday, it was royal blue. Today it is purple, tomorrow who knows.
2. What is your favorite animal? Dogs because of their ability for unconditional love and the joy they have when they see you.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Mango & peach juice blended together.
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook – I haven’t even thought about trying out Twitter.
5. What’s your passion? To be joyous and spread it around; I cannot imagine that there can be too much joy in the world.
6. What’s your favorite pattern? A quilt pattern called Crazy Quilt. The pattern is to piece together scrapes of leftover material that isn’t big enough for a regular sized quilt pattern piece. No two Crazy quilts look the same. It’s a reminder to me that life is what you make it.
7. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? I’m more comfortable giving, but I’m working on receiving with grace.
8. What’s your favorite number? The numbers on my paycheck, sorry I couldn’t resist. I don’t have a favorite number.
9. Favorite day of the week? Sunday; I love the stillness of the morning before most people get up – on Sundays around here the stillness last longer than the other days.
10. Favorite flower? Gerber Daisies…no wait…Black Eyed Susans…no that’s not it…perhaps…I think I will have to go with the flower blooming in front of me – whatever it is.
All of these bloggers fit the description “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” Please visit their blogs to see for yourself, you will be glad you did.
Life is good! God is great! All is right in my world!