The Sunshine Award
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blog Award, by Chasing the Perfect Moment; thank you so much for nominating me for this award. It is given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” Wow, what an honor it is to be nominated for this award. I shall do my best to keep blogging while being a positive force for good.
In accepting the award, it is required that I:
1. Include the award logo in a post or in my blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about myself.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link my nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated me.
1. What is your favorite color? Yesterday, it was royal blue. Today it is purple, tomorrow who knows.
2. What is your favorite animal? Dogs because of their ability for unconditional love and the joy they have when they see you.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Mango & peach juice blended together.
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook – I haven’t even thought about trying out Twitter.
5. What’s your passion? To be joyous and spread it around; I cannot imagine that there can be too much joy in the world.
6. What’s your favorite pattern? A quilt pattern called Crazy Quilt. The pattern is to piece together scrapes of leftover material that isn’t big enough for a regular sized quilt pattern piece. No two Crazy quilts look the same. It’s a reminder to me that life is what you make it.
7. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? I’m more comfortable giving, but I’m working on receiving with grace.
8. What’s your favorite number? The numbers on my paycheck, sorry I couldn’t resist. I don’t have a favorite number.
9. Favorite day of the week? Sunday; I love the stillness of the morning before most people get up – on Sundays around here the stillness last longer than the other days.
10. Favorite flower? Gerber Daisies…no wait…Black Eyed Susans…no that’s not it…perhaps…I think I will have to go with the flower blooming in front of me – whatever it is.
All of these bloggers fit the description “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” Please visit their blogs to see for yourself, you will be glad you did.
Life is good! God is great! All is right in my world!
Pingback: Reader Appreciation Award « Genie Speaks
Congratulations on the Award, you certainly deserve it! Thank you so much for the nomination. I accept and will be paying the love forward later this week. (I don’t usually answer the questions, instead I thank my nominator, include a little blurb about why they’ve inspired me and then I go on to nominate 5 or so people who I feel are deserving – with a little blurb as to what’s wonderful about them). Just the way I do it, no pressure for anyone to do the same. You have such a great outlook and attitude. I would love to have a reiki session at some point – you’re probably too far away so I will have to find someone in my area. Have a super day Genie! HUGS! and thanks again!
You are welcome and thank you!
This award seems to be sooo you! Congrats, Genie!
You are sweet! Thank you!
Genie, Thank you so much for your nomination. I truly appreciate it. I like the additional spin of the list of questions. I am now enjoying checking out your blog as well. Thanks again!
You are welcome and I’m hoping you will enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours.
I love your answer to the first one!
Thanks! I’ve actually had people upset with me, because I can’t choice just one color. Weird
Congratulations! You do deserve such a great award! I love reading you’re posts! You’re blog is special and inspiring! Thanks for the nomination!! I love your answer to #9…and #10 is my favorite too!! 🙂
Thank you! Since I have a yard full of flowers, I’m asked that question often. I never know what to answer – all of them are beautiful.
Congratulations and so well deserved for you dear one! Your list of things about you is delightfully written: sweet, funny and charming! I thought I could comment on one of them but honestly all 10 resonate with me. And thank you again for including me on your list. Love Light and Blessings to you. Gina
Thank you Gina! You have me blushing this morning.
Thank you Mimi!
Congratulations to you.
Thank you so much!
Thanks again Genie for nominating me…
You are welcome!
Oh, hit post before I said thank you for including my blog on your list. Thank you, thank you! Like you, I look for the joy in life, and try to stay on the sunny side. ~ Sheila
You are welcome. “Stay on the sunny side” I love that.
I like your list, and some of your answers are really fun! I also like the numbers on my paycheck! And I love peach and mango, haven’t tried blending them, but sounds delicious!
Thanks for the suggestions of other like-minded blogs! I look forward to visiting them and adding some new friends. ~ Sheila
I had fun answering them. I’m glad you are going to check out my nominates’ blogs.